Kweb - Pleasant web development, in Kotlin 🦆¶
A new way to create beautiful, efficient, and scalable websites in Kotlin, quickly.
If you have questions, suggestions, or if you encounter a problem then please submit a Github issue, we respond to most questions within a few hours.
- Getting Started
- DOM Basics
- Event Handling
- Observer Pattern & State
- URL Routing
- CSS & Style
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Won’t Kweb be slow relative to client-side web frameworks?
- What’s the difference between Kweb and Vaadin?
- Is there a larger working example?
- How do I enable HTTPS?
- Can I embed Kweb within an Android app?
- What about templates?
- Why risk my project on a framework I just heard of?
- How is “Kweb” pronounced?
- Can Kweb be embedded in an existing Ktor app?
- I have a question not answered here